Jennifer Wood is a buyer’s agent for Homie Arizona who enjoys helping others find their dream home. Read below to learn more about our Homie Jennifer and why she loves working for Homie.
1. What is your role at Homie? Buyer’s Agent
2. What initially attracted you to Homie? I love that Homie is trying to disrupt the real estate industry.
3. How long have you been in the industry? I started in real estate in 2004.
4. What has been your biggest career accomplishment to date? Selling my own house that was an open house.
5. What are your hobbies, interests outside of work, etc.? I love to cook and paint with oils and acrylics. My degree is in studio art from Florida State University.
6. What do you love most about working for Homie? The people I work with.
7. In 10 words or less, how would you describe the culture at Homie? Homie has done a great job at creating a culture that includes everyone.
8. What advice would you give someone pursuing a career in what you do? It’s hard work but pays off because you’re helping others find their dream home.
Join the Disruption
If you want a career you love, want to help change the lives of others, and want to join a company in disrupting the real estate industry, check out careers at Homie!
Want to learn more about what Homie real estate agents do for their clients? Click here.
Read other Homie stories: