Client Development Representative
Location: South Jordan, UT
Department: Real Estate
Title: Client Development Representative
Compensation: 40k-42K DOE with a target bonus of up to $20K
What is Homie?
Homie is everything that 90’s slang implies, and yes, we all call each other “Homie”. We are a group of hard-working, friendly people focused on disrupting the Real Estate Industry by simplifying the process and saving our customers (on average) $10,000.
Homie launched in 2015 and has grown to be the #1 listing broker in the state of Utah. Our full-stack software platform (website and mobile app) streamlines the process from contract to close, eliminating high fees and commissions along the way. With real estate, home loans, and insurance services, Homie is disrupting an industry and making buying and selling a home a more simple, enjoyable, and affordable option.
- Disruption: Real Estate is ready for improvement; time to change it! Come build with us
- Loyalty: To our customers, to your teammates, and Homie to its employees
- Work Life Balance: We want you to have a life outside of Homie
- Humility: We all have more to learn
We are looking for a motivated professional to help us grow our influence and better serve our customers. We need an individual who loves talking to customers, works well on teams and strives to give the very best experience possible.
When you apply, please highlight your sales experience, sales, and people skills, philosophies of customer interaction, and highlights of your customer service experience.
Organize and manage workload in CRM
Work closely with seller and buyer agents to ensure a great customer experience
Make outgoing prospecting calls to potential customers who have engaged with our web platform
Transition potential buyers and sellers to our other Homie real estate agent teams
UT real estate license required (An exception may be made if the candidate can demonstrate STRONG sales skills and experience)
CRM experience highly preferred (Microsoft Dynamics an extra plus)
Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
People-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Able to work nights and weekends
What you’ll love about working at Homie
- Holidays: 13 paid holidays, including our very own - Homie Day! Oh, and you get your birthday off!
- 401K retirement savings plan.
- Time off: To begin you will receive a week of separated sick time and starting PTO at 3 weeks per year (accrual), with an increase each service year.
- Mental health is very important to us! We have online assistance programs that include things such as virtual yoga, meditation, and even the ability to book virtual counseling.
- Health benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision with an HSA option. Life and Disability coverage.
- Company stock options.
- Discounted rates on Homie products: Title, Mortgage, Insurance, or new home purchase.
More About Homie
Homie’s Marketing Engine engages interested customers so all our professionals spend ALL of their time doing one thing - helping the customer. No prospecting, no schmoozing, and no back-scratching. Our success in Utah has led to expansions in Arizona (2019), Nevada (2020), Idaho (2020), and Colorado (2020). Our ambitions certainly don't stop here; join our team as we continue to disrupt the home-buying experience and change the real estate industry nationwide!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Homie, our employees are authentic and come from all walks of life because the people we serve are from all walks of life. Homies are diverse, hustlers, investors, creators, LGBTQ+, and working hard for the idea that anyone can own a home.
We are traditionally educated as well as from the school of hard knocks. We are industry innovators disrupting the status quo. Homies are people committed to working in a safe, supportive, and collaborative environment where all ideas are heard and valued.
Homies don’t merely work here, they build their careers here and join a family that embraces love, is accepting of all, and is truly inclusive.