Washington Park, located just south of downtown, has everything you need. At Washington Park, you’ll be able to take a stroll through the beautiful Washington Park Recreation Center while enjoying views of the mountains, both modernized and historic homes, and be within steps of some great local businesses. With its prime location, you’ll never be inconvenienced with a long drive to where you need to be. Washington Park really has it all.
One of Denver’s Most Sought-After Neighborhoods
Between the scenic park views, various restaurants and cafes, unique architecture and location, Washington Park makes for the ideal neighborhood to live in – if it’s within your budget. The 2020 average sales price for a home in Washington Park was $1,024,260. This coveted neighborhood was recently rated #6 best neighborhoods in Denver.
Washington Park Has It All
Washington Park is most well known for Washington Park Recreation Center. This park is a beautiful outdoor space that has a 2.5 mile loop – perfect for a light jog, walking your pup or meeting up with friends. This park overlooks two different ponds and has lovely views of the snow-capped mountains. Washington Park also has plenty of open space for picnics, small gatherings , and even hosts various recreational sport activities.
Washington Park also boasts unique architecture and history. From old Victorian homes, brick bungalows to newer, modern builds – there’s a home to fit every style. It also ranks well on crime rankings – according to niche.com, this neighborhood ranks as a B- for safety. That way you can feel safe and secure while strolling around the beautiful ponds or grabbing your cup of joe in the morning. Lastly – the location. Washington Park is close to both downtown and DTC, so your commute will never be a headache. You’re also only a 20 minute drive from Golden, CO or the foothills if you want to take a hike!
Our Favorite Local Businesses Include:
- Date Night: Restaurant Olivia – this fine dining italian restaurant is sure to wow your tastebuds. With handmade pasta and all the italian classics made from locally sourced ingredients, you’ll have a date night to remember.
- Happy Hour: Reivers Bar and Grill – this neighborhood favorite has been around since 1977 and serves everything from brunch to dinner. They also have an expansive happy hour menu to relax after a long day or catch up with friends.
- Coffee: Devil’s Food Bakery – this adorable bakery serves craft coffee drinks and has a great selection of homemade pastries.
- Retail: W Boutique – this trendy women’s clothing boutique has both East and West Coast influences that makes for beautiful and chic clothing and accessories.
How to Find a Home in Washington Park
Does Washington Park sound like the neighborhood for you? Check out the current home listings in Washington Park. You can also speak with a local Homie agent to learn more about the area. Some questions to ask your local agent are:
- Where in Washington Park has the best access to major highways?
- Why is the average home price higher than average in Washington Park?
- How large is the average house in Washington Park?
- How far away is Washington Park from the foothills?
- How often do homes sell in Washington Park?
- How quickly do homes sell in Washington Park?
Let a Homie Agent Help You Move Into Washington Park
Contact us today to speak with an experienced local agent who can help you find and secure the perfect Washington Park home.
Homie works with buyers and sellers to simplify the real estate process and save them thousands. Finally, the way real estate should be. Learn more about buying in Colorado.
Interested in learning about other Denver neighborhoods? Check out all our guides here.